When making a purchase in our store, you can redeem the value of the gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
When you redeem a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then are prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
If you want to buy a gift card for someone else, then you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
- Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, we can't reload a gift card.
- Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
- How do customers check their balance?
Customers can't check their own gift card balance, but we can check the balance and send the information to you. Drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll gladly mail you back the balance available.
- Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
- Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
- Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
Most discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards. The exception is a product specific discount code where the product is a gift card.
- Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
- Can I buy a gift card for an amount not available on the website?
Yes. If a you want to buy a gift card online for an amount that isn't for sale, then you can e-mail us at email@example.com with the details and amount and we can arrange to make the amount available to you in the form of a gift card. After the amount is paid via EFT & has cleared, we will then issue a gift card in that amount to you.
- Can I ask for a balance remaining to be refunded to me?
No. We don’t refund balances on Gift Cards
- Can I exchange my Gift Card for Cash?
No. Once a Gift Card has been issued, the gift card can only be redeemed in exchange for payment on a purchase.
- How long is a Gift Card valid for?
Three (3) years from date of purchase, after which it will expire & funds forfeited in lieu of administration costs.