Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 6 months of receiving delivery.
- Orders are to be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging in their original condition;
- securely wrapped, to ensure no damage whilst in transit;
- including our delivery slip;
- at your risk and cost (Not applicable to faulty product delivered)
- You must tell us by email message to email@example.com that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then confirm via return mail that you are to return the goods. If you send Goods to us without an e-mail confirming the return, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
- In returning faulty Goods please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- The cost of the return is for your account (Not applicable to faulty product delivered)
- Goods are covered by a manufacturer's guarantee/warranty & will in all cases be referred to the manufacturer's service agents. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
- Note that we are resellers of more than 10000 products direct from suppliers, we do not provide product training, workshops or the like for any product sold on our website. We will with all requests for training, direct you to the product user manual and or service agents.
- If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
- Also, refund the cost of return carriage;
- repair or replace the Goods as you choose.
- Should a consumer make a purchase & decide to cancel due to the purchase having been made in error or the consumer has had a change of mind prior to or after delivery of the order, a 10% admin fee will be deducted from the amount paid by the consumer, to cover banking & admin costs/fees which we have been charged, the balance of which (Excl. Shipping Fee), will be refunded to the consumer via EFT only once the consumer's funds have been cleared in our account & after the item/s have been received back in good order. As we don't hold stock & ship direct from supplier, most suppliers will impose a 20-25% restocking fee for returns, should this be the case, the consumer will be liable for such a cost & will additionally be deducted from any amount to be refunded. In addition, the return of orders, in such instances, will be at the consumers risk & cost. The returned item/s must reach us within 7 working days of receipt of the item/s.
- It must be noted that due to us shipping directly from suppliers, in the unlikely event of an out-of-box-failure (Item is received and immediately found to be faulty), unlike a brick and mortar retail store where you will take the item back for an immediate exchange, as they hold stock on hand, we will arrange a collection of the item to be sent back to the supplier for assessment, after which the supplier will ship a replacement item directly back to you; unfortunately this comes at the expense of 'time" & it could take up to 10 working days for you to receive the replacement unit.
- We don't accept returns or exchanges for Adult product bought.
Support Contact Information
Address: Randburg, Johannesburg, 2169